Friday, October 13, 2023

 


What a week it's been! I'm very excited for today's share. I love it and hope you do too!
This little house-shaped shelf caught my eye years ago. I've been using it for miniature foods my daughter collects. I got the idea to dress it up for the holidays from miniature groups I follow. 
There are 9 rooms, 6 of which are just a tad smaller than an ATC card. 
I used the entire Halloween Cuteness set to create the characters and many others from KOM Be Spooky which is not coming up in the Unity database. I didn't know it was retired. I'm sorry.
I'd like for you to see the images in the kit so here is a photo of the cover sheet. I don't know what year it's from. 
Room 1, (lower left), I used the Starburst background, Trick or Treat, and the trio of spooky pumpkins.
Room 2, Baby Boy Plaid background, the pillows from The Beginning of Anything, and two critters from Halloween Cuteness.
Room 3, the mini background with zags and dots from Be Spooky, and two friends from Halloween Cuteness. I made the chandelier from a picket fence die, the table, chairs, tablecloth, and treats are all handmade. I used a bottle cap, paper towel, paper clips, a boba straw, and hot glue. 
Room 4, Spiderwebs and hanging spiders from Be Spooky, The cute jumping spider and heart web are from Halloween Cutness. *All of the candles were thumbtacks! 
Room 5, Candy corn and "candy" from Be Spooky, Lollipops, and Caramel apples are handmade. 
Room 6, Batty background from Be Spooky. Mummy and Bat from Halloween Cuteness.   
Room 7, Skulls background from Be Spooky, The other bony critters are from Halloween Cuteness.
Room 8, RIP, the reaper and zombie hand from Halloween Cuteness.
Room 9, Felines Galore, All other images are from Halloween Cutness. The window frame is a die from Spellbinders. The wall candles were discards from my printer's toner cartridge! The looking ball and stars are beads.
The banner is from Be Spooky. The pennant banner is a die from SU!
Whew! That's a lot, but I had so much fun making it all! Which room is your favorite? 





I hope you all have enjoyed this week as much as I have. Remember to comment and check back early next week to see if you are the lucky winner of Unity credit! Enjoy the spooky day and have a great weekend! 
All the best,
Shannon 


8 comments:

  1. Again...Fabulous!!!! Love it. This was my favorite GIU week in so long, not only because it was lots of Halloween (my favorite season) but because of all the inspiration and thinking outside the box I have gotten. Thank you for this wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! My favorite rooms are 2 and 5. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is so cute!! And creative!! I enjoyed your week so much, you made so many different things with Unity stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best, I love the ideas and projects that take stamping to new levels. I especially love the dining table with the eyeball seated! It's too cute!!! Thanks for the awesome week and getting us into the Halloween spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have loved all your dimensional projects this week Shannon! It was meant to be that you ended up with an October week to share your love of spooky season!! This little house vignette is fabulous! Thanks for so many inspiring projects this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fun project with cute papers and decorations! I have collected a lot of Halloween and Christmas minis, mostly vintage, for doing something like this! Just have never gotten around to actually doing it though! Great idea to use stamps and die cuts for your scenes!
    I've enjoyed all your projects this week! Thanks for a great GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This project is incredible! Lots of detail and just...WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Spring!

It's the first Tuesday of April, and I have another color challenge for you! Today's card features the gorgeous Luna moth from Unity...