Thursday, April 28, 2022

Hi again! I'm glad you're back.
Today, I have a very special card I created for my daughter. It will be her Mothers Day card. I had hoped that I would have more to share with you all today, but life happens, right? 
I am really pleased with how this card turned out. It was unplanned and unexpected, yet looks as if it was meant to be. I had colored and cut out the floral crescent called, World Needs Your Light last week and it sat waiting for me to be inspired to use it. The crescent moon stamp from the Magical Summer Days KOM also sat there waiting. I imagine they got pretty chummy being shuffled around, looked at, and tossed back over and over the past few days. Once I had the moon embossed and cut out, I picked up the floral one and held them together, I couldn't help but notice they snuggled up together perfectly. Next, was finding the perfect sentiment, which isn't hard with Unity Stamps. I chose to use part of a sentiment rather than a whole phrase from the sentiment kit called, Patience With Yourself


    


I hope you'll be able to return again tomorrow as I close out this fun week! I love reading your comments and appreciate all the kind words that have been posted. Thank you! 
See you tomorrow! 
<3 Shannon  

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card and creative use of stamps. I love serendipitous accidents like this - the combo of moon and floral was just meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Lovely colors on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that moon--in fact, a friend of mine is using it right now to do some thank you cards for her wedding party! And she is using the sentiment in the kit that says something to the effect of making magical moments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon this is beautiful! A meant to be moment to blend these two beautiful stamps into one perfect image!! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card this is! Your daughter will be so delighted. They do go really perfect together, don't they? And all that gold embossing is just yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous! I thought they were one stamp. They definitely snuggle up together very well. I love the vellum and the background. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Shannon!!Love the gold and the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous!! i love the gold and how the flowers do just snuggle right up in there....just like you said! The embossing on the background is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is beautiful, from the embossed background and how it sets apart the focal images! Your main image was so well thought out and PERFECT for one another! I really LOVE how this card cane together for you!!! 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is lovely! Great pairing of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! They go so well together

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the geometric background, looks wonderful behind the image and all the gold! Thanks for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Spring!

It's the first Tuesday of April, and I have another color challenge for you! Today's card features the gorgeous Luna moth from Unity...