Wednesday, October 11, 2023


Happy Wednesday! Today I have a cute little Halloween display to share. Lots of creativity and fussy cutting went into this one.
I started with the Cozy Cottage tucked back in the woods with its big tree and swing, both were watercolored. Of course, we need pumpkins to greet guests. The house has 4 walls and plenty of room for a battery tealight to light up those dark woods. However, there is no way that big of a pumpkin cauldron would fit in the cottage! No wonder Esmerelda is outside brewing up her sweets. Esmerelda and her cat are... what is she doing? Melting down candy corn? Passing out giant candy corn? There's a cute little witch bravely approaching her counterpart and boldly saying Trick or Treat! There doesn't seem to be much room left in her candy bucket, maybe she'll share with the shy friend behind the tree.
The witches, cauldron, and trees all have a stand made by simply folding heavy acetate into an L and attaching it to the back on the bottom. 
I sure hope you like this cute little paper-doll style display I put together for today. I can't wait for my little Moon to see it. By the way, the beautiful background is a painting that Little Moon painted for me. It has glow-in-the-dark stars hidden in it. 
Let me know what you think! Will you be creating a little display too? Don't forget to comment! I'd love to grant you some Unity credit!   



 

10 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! Takes me back tho my childhood when we would do this with coloring book images. Never thought to do it with stamps...you keep inspiring me to think outside the box...my favorite week by far in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!!! Little Moon made the perfect background for it, and I bet she will love to play with this all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! What a cool idea! Such a fun display! I love the way you used Cozy Cottage! I need to pull that one out again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute display! I decorate outside on Halloween and my foyer has lights, cobwebs and a spooky backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your witchy scene! So many details it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome project! I love Halloween, so this calls my name! The house and all the images in your scene look fabulous! Great details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please tell Litttle Moon I love the background so much! Your display is so awesome and reminds me of paper dolls that take me back to childhood. A super great idea to add to the Halloween decor!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Spring!

It's the first Tuesday of April, and I have another color challenge for you! Today's card features the gorgeous Luna moth from Unity...