Wednesday, December 30, 2020

WINNERS!



 Hi there! I’m back with a little peek at a set of cards I made late on Christmas Eve for my daughter to give out to family members. It turned out so cute and went together quickly. The little foam gingerbread guy fits right in with Unity’s candies from the 10/13 KOM “Oh Christmas Tree” and the background called “A Little Christmas Carol” 

Now for the announcement you came here for!! 😁 

Congratulations you two! Be sure to message me or email me your address within 2 weeks! scrapaholic007 @ yahoo. com - no spaces 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to your winners!
    I love the cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the text background with these cute gingerbread men! I maybe I’m a winner so I’ll shoot you a message. Thanks for some happiness to round out 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon - thank you! I sent a quick email with my address. Thanks a million - like Kathryn said above - this is a really nice way to end this abysmal year! And these little cards are adorable! I just used A Christmas Carol myself, today - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners. Love this card. I’ve never been too interested in the wordy background stamps but this card is definitely changing my mind. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness...and Congratulations winners.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Spring!

It's the first Tuesday of April, and I have another color challenge for you! Today's card features the gorgeous Luna moth from Unity...