Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Beautiful Blooms

Today I’m sharing a beautiful image drawn by my sweet friend, Sandra van Blaricum, for the Outlawz Challenge Blog. I used Prismacolor pencils to color the flower & accented the center with a gel pen. 


This image reminds me of the Dahlia I have in a pot that blooms a single flower for me each fall. Last year my Little Moon plucked it right out, full stem. I’m hoping it will grow back again this fall but my Daisies didn’t survive being plucked the previous summer. We will just have to plant some more. 


3 comments:

  1. Wow, you made it look so beautiful!!! And love the photo of little Moon too!! Thansk for joining the Outlawz progressive challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you softly shaded one part of the card to show off the image... great card!
    Thanks so much for entering our May 2023 Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges
    (Hugs) Cara
    TOL progressive Freebie Challenge.
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Happy Spring!

It's the first Tuesday of April, and I have another color challenge for you! Today's card features the gorgeous Luna moth from Unity...