Thursday, January 10, 2019

First One & Winners!


The year has begun like a shot out of a cannon! I've been free-falling ever since. Whew!
I made time to create my first card of the year, a first birthday card for my Granddaughter. I used an adorable set from Phyllis Harris called You Are My Main Squeeze
She resembles my "little moon" so much! That fuzzy hair and cute grin! eeek! 

I stamped on Kraft paper and colored with glittery gel pens. I used a sentiment, You Leave Sparkle I received in one of Unity's notorious grab bags. 


Speaking of grab bags, I announced the winners of my GIU week on Unity's Show & Tell Facebook group last week.
Vannessa Osbourn and Joyce Verdon were the lucky chicks to win grab bags from Unity. 

This weekend, January 13th, Unity is hosting a blog hop with more chances to win, so get those fingers warmed up to hop and comment on all the blogs! See you then! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love Phyllis Harris images and this couldn't be more perfect for your sweet little Moon and I love the way it looks on kraft! Looks like you had a wonderful celebration for her birthday..isn't life grand?!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Spring!

It's the first Tuesday of April, and I have another color challenge for you! Today's card features the gorgeous Luna moth from Unity...